Moose Ledge Gift Shop
Welcome to the Moose Ledge Gift Shop at Littleton Regional Healthcare. Our non-profit shop is maintained by the LRH Auxiliary and proceeds go directly to supporting Littleton Regional Healthcare.
We offer a wide variety of gifts which include:
- Floral arrangements
- Stuffed animals
- Greeting Cards
- Bath and body lotions
- candy and much more!
Are you welcoming a new baby, wishing a speedy recovery, or celebrating a special occasion for a family friend or LRH employee? Our team of volunteers is here to help. We can make suggestions for gifts and have them delivered directly on campus. Just have your credit card ready and call (603) 444-9507 during our regular business hours; Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Gift shop hours are:
Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm
Saturdays & Sundays: Closed
Telephone: (603) 444-9507
The Moose Ledge Gift Shop is managed by LRH Auxiliary
Dining at LRH
Littleton Regional Healthcare's cafeteria is located inside the H. Taylor Caswell, Jr., Physicians' Office Building entrance. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Menu options range from fresh, made-to-order breakfast items, lunch/dinner specials, hearty hot entrees, fresh soups daily and a full salad bar.
Our Cafeteria Hours are as follows:
6:30 am - 10:30 am
Monday - Friday,
11:00 am -2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday,
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Monday - Friday, 4:30 - 7:30 pm
Vending machines with coffee and food are located throughout the building for after-hour snacks.
Assistive Communication Services & Devices
Littleton Regional Healthcare recognizes the need for assistive technology. We offer the following effective assistive services and devices:
- TTY/TDD devices for deaf and hard of hearing individuals are available to patients during their stay. Call 444-5328 for more information.
- KNFB Reader - Kurzweil National Federation of the Blind Reader for visually impaired. (Please call the Gale Medical Library for additional information or to schedule an appointment (603) 444-9564)
- Language Interpreter Services
Littleton Regional Healthcare is partnering with the ACHS Pharmacy
- You may be able to save money on your prescriptions.
- The money you spend at the ACHS Pharmacy helps the community obtain healthcare at reasonable costs and supports the programs and services at LRH and ACHS.
- Find out more: LRH/ACHS Pharmacy Partnership
We understand the value family and friends contribute to a hospital stay. There are no set visiting hours at LRH. For specific information, please check at the desk of the area you are visiting.
Most patient rooms have telephones. TTY/TDD devices for deaf and hard of hearing individuals are available to patients during their stay. Pay phones are located near most major entrances to LRH. Each Guest Services desk also has a courtesy phone for local and in-hospital calls. For patient safety, cellular phones are not allowed in the patient care areas of the building.
The Chapel is located just off the upper Atrium. Please ask for assistance in the Main Lobby.
Top of Page