Moose Ledge Gift Shop
- The mission of the Moose Ledge Gift Shop is to be the primary fundraiser for the Littleton Regional Healthcare Auxiliary with proceeds supporting Littleton Regional Healthcare.
- The Moose Ledge Gift Shop is 100% staffed and managed by Hospital Volunteers.
- The Moose Ledge Gift Shop offers a wide variety of gifts which include:
- Floral and/or candy arrangements
- Stuffed animals
- Toys and games
- Greeting cards
- Apparel and scarves
- Handbags and wallets
- Jewelry and accessories
- Various holiday-related items
- Bath and body items
- Candy and snacks
- Home goods and kitchenware
- Gifts for men, women, children and babies
- And so much more!
- Are you welcoming a new baby, wishing someone a speedy recovery, or celebrating a special occasion? Our team of volunteers is here to help! We can make suggestions for gifts and have them delivered on campus, such as to a patient room. Just have your credit card ready and call (603) 444-9507 during business hours for assistance.
- The Moose Ledge Gift Shop is open weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. We are closed on weekends and major holidays.
The Moose Ledge Gift Shop is pleased to offer special sales and raffles throughout the year. Our highlighted sale/raffle this month is...
Dining at LRH
Littleton Regional Healthcare's cafeteria is located inside the H. Taylor Caswell, Jr., Physicians' Office Building entrance. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Menu options range from fresh, made-to-order breakfast items, lunch/dinner specials, hearty hot entrees, fresh soups daily and a full salad bar.
Our Cafeteria Hours are as follows:
6:30 am - 10:30 am
Monday - Friday,
11:00 am -2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday,
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Monday - Friday, 4:30 - 7:30 pm
Vending machines with coffee and food are located throughout the building for after-hour snacks.
Assistive Communication Services & Devices
Littleton Regional Healthcare recognizes the need for assistive technology. We offer the following effective assistive services and devices:
- TTY/TDD devices for deaf and hard of hearing individuals are available to patients during their stay. Call 444-5328 for more information.
- KNFB Reader - Kurzweil National Federation of the Blind Reader for visually impaired. (Please call the Gale Medical Library for additional information or to schedule an appointment (603) 444-9564)
- Language Interpreter Services
We understand the value family and friends contribute to a hospital stay. There are no set visiting hours at LRH. For specific information, please check at the desk of the area you are visiting.
Most patient rooms have telephones. TTY/TDD devices for deaf and hard of hearing individuals are available to patients during their stay. Pay phones are located near most major entrances to LRH. Each Guest Services desk also has a courtesy phone for local and in-hospital calls. For patient safety, cellular phones are not allowed in the patient care areas of the building.
The Chapel is located just off the upper Atrium. Please ask for assistance in the Main Lobby.
Top of Page