Littleton Regional Healthcare's Audiology and Hearing Aid Services department provides comprehensive and professional audiological care, from prevention to rehabilitation, for individuals of all ages with hearing and balance concerns. Our standards of professional patient care directed to the unique needs of each patient, helps ensure improved quality of life through better hearing and balance for our patients.
At the Audiology Department, we provide patients with a wide variety of diagnostic and rehabilitative services including:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations for infants, children and adults.
- Consultation and fittings for state-of-the-art hearing aids, which includes one year of follow-up appointments at no additional cost. All hearing aids come with a 30-day trial period.
- Hearing aid maintenance and repairs.
- Vestibular function testing.
- Hearing conservation services and programs, including custom-made hearing protection.
- Counseling for hearing loss and auditory disorders.
- Rehabilitation services for hearing loss.
*Vestibular - Balance
*Tinnitus - Ringing in the ears
Make an appointment today
580 St. Johnsbury Road,
Littleton NH 03561
(603) 259 7692
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Back to Department Directory