The Rehabilitation Services department treats disease, injury, and disability by assessment, examination, and use of rehabilitative procedures, mobilization, massage, exercises, and physical agents. The goal of the rehabilitation staff is to assist patients in achieving their maximum potential within their capabilities and to accelerate convalescence and reduce the length of functional recovery.
- Physical Therapy Brings Motion to Life [365 KB PDF]
- 9 Physical Therapy Tips to Help You Age Well [113 KB PDF]
- LRH Rehabilitation Services
- LRH Occupational Health Department
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Human Anatomy Online
Back to Department Directory